Find the best job you’re suited for.
Ride successfully through the job-hunting process.
Strategize your career advancement.
Using professional assessments and her many years’ experience coaching people in their career choices, job search and career advancement, Denise will help you:
– Take stock of your talents, personality, values and work location preferences so that you can decide the best job you’re suited for.
– Set up an effective job-hunting strategy.
– Create a resume that gets the attention of recruiters and hiring managers.
– Prepare for the interview.
– Debrief after the interview so you can learn from it.
– Make a decision on a job offer.
– Negotiate the best possible offer package.
– Get through the critical “probationary period.”
As you go through the day-to-day responsibilities of your current job though, it is easy to forget about advancement opportunities and positioning yourself to attain your career goals.
Whether you have a new job or you’ve been in the company a few years, Denise will show you how you can leverage your responsibilities and accomplishments so that they are recognized, appreciated and ultimately rewarded. She will motivate and support you to reach the position or career you aspire to, either in your current company or elsewhere where your talents, personality, values and experience will pay off.
In just a few sessions, you will discover a new direction and uncover opportunities that are more satisfying and more lucrative.