Running a business is not for the faint-hearted.
Success is not just a matter of working hard or being at the right place at the right time. Statistics show that the survival rate for small businesses is slim. According to the Department of Commerce, 40% of new businesses will fail within the first year. At the end of five years, 80% of those remaining will close their doors. At the end of ten years, another 80% will do the same.
This unfortunate reality would be different if small business owners got the training and help they needed.
Denise not only brings to her clients her extensive coaching experience and first-class training but also her 20+ years hands-on experience as the previous owner of a successful IT consulting firm in New York City. Denise will coach you to avoid pitfalls most business owners encounter and stay on track, increase your income and achieve success while maintaining a balance in your life. Denise’s focus in coaching small business owners and entrepreneurs includes:
– Drafting a simple business plan
– The three roles a business must have to be successful
– Keeping track of your finances
– Timing to get financing and credit lines
– Hiring and firing
– Delegating vs. abdicating
– Dealing with outside financial professionals who work for you – accountants, lawyers, financial advisors
– Cultural differences between running a business in the U.S. and Europe
– Running your business solvently
© 2020 Denise Hassman – Life and Business Coaching. All Rights Reserved.
website design 2020 by camilart